Sunday 19 May 2013

Negotiated Study Two: The Clot Scene: Improved and Finalised


So before I had made the first version of the clots scene, to which I found the movements way too fast and the scene wasn't long enough. So I've revisited it, added in about 150 more frames, painted and edited it. Here is the final product..


I'm very happy with the end result of this scene. The build up behind the clot is much slower, therefore much more realistic. Some people may argue that there should have been a more visible build up behind the clot but in reality the fat inside the artery would be very hard and would prevent the blood from stretching the artery too much. I've changed the saturation of the frames where the clot is blocking the artery to show the starvation of oxygenated blood to the tissue and I feel that it sends the right message to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment