Sunday 19 May 2013

Negotiated Study Two: Heart and Lungs: Build up of Fat


Now that I had created the first heart and lung scene I decided to do the three other ones whilst I had a good understanding of how to do it. These three next ones would have fat on them as they are near the end, infact one is at the end. The timings for these would be different to the one at the start as they would need to seem strained and not as healthy with their movements as the first. 
The first thing I did was paint the yellow fat on new pieces of paper over the heart frames that I had already drawn out. I scanned these in and edited them on Photoshop to make it look like the heart had fat stuck to it. I did this twice with all the frames, the first time the fat was thinner than the second..  They looked like this - 



I then animated them to make sure they looked ok when moving, before creating hundreds of frames only to find out there was something wrong








I then put them together with the lung to make the three different scenes..





Overall I am very pleased with all three scenes and the desired effect was created

No comments:

Post a Comment