Sunday 19 May 2013

Negotiated Study Two: New Animatic


So to get an idea for my new idea, to know which scenes I would still be using  and to work out how this changed animation would work and feel I made a quick new animatic (from my original animatic) along with part of the soundtrack that Chris Lacey had made for me.
Here it is...



I was much happier after making this, I felt that it was much more achievable within the time I had left to work with and became much more optimistic. Although it's not shown in this animatic I planned to show the build of fat throughout and show the deterioration of the organs as the fat built up. Then at the end the clot would form and the heart and lungs would stop beating. Something I had to research was if you would stop breathing before or after your heart stopped beating, and it turns out that you may take a couple of breaths after your heart stops. This because your lungs are controlled by your brain and its only when the brain is starved of oxygen (lack of oxygenated blood from the heart) that your lungs will cease to breathe. So now I was making an animation about heart attack, this would show what would risk a heart attack (fat), the cause of a heart attack (a clot in a coronary artery) and what happens. I would also like to add in a figure at the end of the animation to inform the British public how likely it would be for them to die from a heart attack. Especially as heart attacks are the most common way for someone living in the UK to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment