Sunday 19 May 2013

Negotiated Study Two: Bladder Animation


So after animating the anus I decided to do another relatively easy scene, just to get it over with before starting on the growth sequence again. So I chose the bladder, this was a little bit more complicated than the anus but that was mainly due to there being more lines to control. Again the movement was pretty simple, the bladder filled up and then emptied. To make it quite realistic I made it so that the bladder expanded when it was filling up and then contract when emptied. Again I managed to paint and digitally alter the frames. Here is the result..



Overall I'm very pleased with this animation, especially with the movement of the urine and bladder, and the way the bladder expands and contracts.


No comments:

Post a Comment