Sunday 19 May 2013

Negotiated Study Two: Kidney and Bladder Growth


This sequence was quite complicated but more time consuming than anything. I think that was due to the amount of veins that I had to draw, it took up to an hour per frame. The kidneys are also quite complicated in themselves so it took some time to draw them out too. I had set aside 2 days to do the kidney growth sequence and 1 for the bladder but in all it took me 7 days for the kidneys and 4 for the bladder Although it was lengthy I did enjoy animating this part. Due to the amount of time it took me to do I did start to worry if I was going to be able to finish the animation, especially as I hadn't even painted any of the scenes, and painting usually took longer than drawing the frames. Here is the result


The movement around the body wasn't as fluid as it was in the animatic, this was because for some reason I decided to only use a few frames from it to animate, where I moved in straight lines rather than curved and didn't particularly follow the arteries as I did in the animatic. I'm really pleased with the growths of the organs though, I feel they worked well and I'm happy with the beating of the heart where the heart is in shot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment