Sunday 19 May 2013

Negotiated Study Two: Heart and Lungs: The Beginning Sequence


At the beginning of the animation I planned to show the heart and lungs where the heart would first start beating and then the lungs start breathing after. This would be a little representation of the beginning of life, where the heart starts beating in the embryo and then when the baby is born it starts breathing. There's no fat in this scene as it shows the start to be healthy and fat free. So to put this together I had to edit the heart frames and lung frames together in photoshop. This wasn't easy as both the heart and the lungs moved at different rates, the breathing naturally slower than the heart beat. To help me I made up my own basic dope sheets that I could work from. This was quite lengthy but seeing the end result was great..


When I first saw it I was worried that there was a bit too much going on and it may be too much for the audiences eyes. However I decided to leave it for now. I was very pleased with the result it made me feel that the heart and lungs were very much alive and the timing was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment