Sunday 19 May 2013

Negotiated Study Two: Brain Growth


Following the growth of the kidneys and bladder I decided to follow the movement around the body up to where the brain would grow. I decided to start from the left kidney and move up from there. The movement around the body isn't very good in this sequence as it does a bit of a zig zag, obviously where I didn't chose very carefully as to which key frames to use from the animatic and so am not very happy with it at all. Again, this sequence took many more days than planned to create and so I really started to panic about finishing the animation, especially as I hadn't even finished the growth sequence and was two or three weeks from the deadline. 

This is the animation of the brain growth sequence


I kept the brain growth pretty simple and used the same sort of technique as the past few organs which I felt worked well and was satisfied with.

No comments:

Post a Comment