Wednesday 21 November 2012

Negotiated Study One: The Circulatory System, Further Development.


Looking at the previous design for my circulatory system and the organs that I had drawn much larger I felt that it didn't have enough detail for when I'm going to place all of the organs together. Not only that but where the organs are represented on the old design they are particularly the same shape as the organs. Then I also had the problem of when I'm going to animate really close up on the visuals there would be much to work from with the arteries, veins and capillaries because of the lack of detail. 
So I decided to redraw the heart on its own on a large scale, and then trace the outline of all the organs to then fill them in with arteries, veins and capillaries. This made the system much more complex. 
I did all of the organs separately and so will have to connect them together digitally.

A Kidney

I started to render this one but after finishing the oxygenated blood I decided that I was wasting my time as I was going to be digitally rendering it later on anyway. I think I got a bit excited to see what it would look like with colour.


The Stomach


The Pancreas


Large and Small Intestines


Left Lung


Right Lung


The Brain


The Bladde


The Heart


I'm really happy with these and am excited to get them rendered and see how I will animate it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment