Wednesday 21 November 2012

Negotiated Study One: System Development Three


The Kidneys

These are two drawings that I have done for the kidneys. The second one was drawn much larger so that I can extra detail and make the little parts stronger and bolder. I'm really happy with the outcome






The Bladder

I started with a really detailed drawing of the bladder, labelling the different parts so that I can refer to both notes and drawings to know what which part is which, and what each part does!



I then simplified it. The previous drawing had more textures which  didn't include in this one as I'm going to be adding textures and colours separately a bit later on. I felt that this didn't fit in with the previous drawings that I had done as it was '3D' and so I decided to try and do it again but 2D.


This is a quick sketch when trying to make the bladder look flat.


And this is the final drawing..


The bladder is going to be kept simple like the stomach as they are both storage organs, its what happens inside them that may make them more exciting, especially the stomach!


The Brain

This is the first quick sketch of the brain, again with labels. I was pretty much really happy with this and so just drew it bigger without the labels.




The Intestines

I decided to redraw the intestines as I felt that there wasn't as much detail in them as there could be. To add more detail I again drew it much larger than previously. I'm really happy with this one and shall be my final one!



No comments:

Post a Comment