Sunday 6 January 2013

Negotiated Study One: Digital Image Cleanup


I've cleaned up all of the drawn images of the systems and organs ready for animating.














I decided to leave out the live and the pancreas as I felt that it would make it that little bit too complicated to animate. The liver alone has so many functions itself without animating most of the systems anyway!

Once I had done this I put them all together to create this image which is going to be the main basis from which I will animate. 


Overall I'm really happy with how it all looks however there are some things that I will need to do to tie up the loose ends before animate. For example, the veins and arteries need to be connected to the heart, the stomach and intestines need to be connected and the kidneys need to be attached to the bladder. 

he next step is to create the storyboards


No comments:

Post a Comment